* Iran President Hassan Rouhani arrived in Hyderabad at the start of his three-day-tour of
* 2 Air Force Wing Commanders Killed In Microlight Aircraft Crash In Assam.
* A NGO in Madhya Pradesh created World Record by conducting blood tests on 2,501 people in six hours.
* Industrialist Ratan Tata’s Office Denied Media Reports Benjamin Netanyahu Probe Names Him.
* Goa CM Manohar Parrikar admitted to Lilavati hospital in Mumbai after being diagnosed with food poisoning.
* 3 people have died as an under-construction building collapsed in Sarjapur area of Bengaluru
* A doctor in Guntur govt hospital had to conduct a delicate surgery by phone-light as lights over operating table went off.
* A woman in Haryana died after her hair got tangled in the wheels of a go-kart and her scalp was ripped off.
* BCCI warned its affiliated units against allowing their players to participate in the unsanctioned ‘Sudama Premier League’.
* Pakistan Will Play In 2018 Hockey World Cup Hosted By India, Says A Report.
* A heavily armed ex-student opened fire at a Florida high school killing 17 people and injuring several around.
* Cyril Ramaphosa elected as South Africa’s new president after scandal-tainted Jacob Zuma resigned.
* Syrian Government Denies Having Chemical Weapons After France Threatens To Strike.
* 21 dolphins apparently attacked by rival group of dolphins have died after washing up on a beach in Mexico.